The Award Winning SOLiC 200 solar immersion heater controller from Earthwise Products Ltd automatically converts energy generated by existing PV panels into hot water. This is done by diverting excess solar power to the immersion heater before it’s exported to the national grid.
Simple to use and maintenance free, the SOLiC 200 is self-contained, easy to install and can save hundreds of pounds over the course of a year. This great product has been built to last 25 years. It has been designed, constructed and fully tested in Britain to the highest CE standards.The unit can be installed quickly and easily without the need for plumbing alterations but should only be attempted by qualified personnel. The SOLiC 200 has a zero export threshold and checks for excess power 5 times a second, ensuring maximum efficiency.
Why buy the award-winning SOLiC 200?
- Free hot water from excess solar power
- Metal enclosure
- Pre paired sensor
- Main powered 433hz RF giving increased range and reliability
- The sensor signals the main unit to correct power output level 5 times a second for high accuracy
- British made
- Easy to install – typically under one hour
- 10 year return to base guarantee*
- 1000’s installed in the UK and across Europe
(*) Please note to activate the 10 year warranty installer must fill in and send off the Warranty Card included in the box with the unit. This needs to be done within 28 days from the purchase, without this the unit will not be covered.