- Two AC Outputs*. The main output has no-break functionality to take over supply in event of mains failure or when generator is disconnected. The second output is live only when grid or generator is connected.
- Parallel operation. Up to 6 Multiplus units can be connected in parallel to achieve higher power output.
- Three phase capability.
- Lithium ion battery compatible.
- PowerControl. A maximum generator or grid current can be set to avoid overloading the supply.
- PowerAssist. Allows power to be taken from the battery to support the generator or grid and power peak loads.
- Four stage battery charging.
- 12 & 24 V models include a 4A trickle charge output for an engine or generator starter battery.
- Easy system configuration. Either using integrated DIP switches or with a PC and VE.Net
- 5 years warranty
£1,505.84 £1,807.01 including VAT
Out of stock