SMA Sunny Boy Inverter 3kW – 6kW
Thanks to its integrated web interface for easy commissioning via a smartphone or tablet and SMA Smart Connected service, this inverter offers true ease and comfort for PV system operators and installers. The Sunny Boy can be commissioned quickly via smartphone or tablet thanks to its web interface.
- One-person installation due to low weight of 17.5 kg
- Compact design through minimum space requirements
- Quick installation thanks to external connections
- Intuitive commissioning and local monitoring via a smartphone or tablet
- Intelligent optimization of energy yield
Established product features and integrated software solutions will provide yield optimization throughout the system?s entire service life. Even in shading. ShadeFix is a proprietary inverter software that optimizes energy yield in nearly every situation. SMA Smart Connected inverter monitoring offers enhanced safety by detecting errors at an early stage and automatically reporting them to the installer.
- Dynamic active power limitation means direct use of excess energy and less power from the grid
- Automatic inverter monitoring via SMA Smart Connected
- System data visualization via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
- Local visualization via Smart Inverter Screen
With the Sunny Boy, PV system operators can ensure that their PV system always generates maximum yields. If greater use of solar power is made in your own home, intelligent energy management and SMA storage solutions can be added at any time to systems with the Sunny Boy.
With SMA Smart Connected, SMA offers free and automatic inverter monitoring that helps installers to provide customers with a quick, targeted service. If an inverter fails, SMA proactively informs the PV system owner and the installer. In this way, PV system owners and installers benefit from minimized diagnosis and downtime. If it is necessary to replace the inverter, SMA sends a replacement device fast and free of charge.
More detail can be found at the SMA website here